|Nama||:||Andi Akifah, S.Sos, M.ICTM|
EDUCATION & TRAINING
- Post- Traumatic Mental Health Care and Basic Counseling Skills Training Conducted by Crisis Relief Alliance Representative, November 28th – 30th, 2018, at Palu, Central Sulawesi, Indonesia.
- DIKTI EAP & IELTS Training at Indonesia-Australia Language Foundation (IALF) Bali, February – August 2012
- Master of Information and Communication Technology Management, The University of South Australia, Australia, December 2010.
- EAP & IELTS Training of Australia Partnership Scholarship at Indonesia-Australia Language Foundation (IALF) Bali, January-October 2007.
- Workshop in Economic Journalism, Bank of Indonesia, Makassar, 11 – 12 October 2003
- In-Station Election Residencies Training of INTERNEWS, Makassar, 8 – 12 September 2003
- Degree in Communication Department, Faculty of Social and Politics, Hasanuddin University, Makassar, Indonesia, September 2002.
- Permanent Lecturer, Department of Communication, Faculty of Social and Politics, Tadulako University, Palu, Indonesia, 2004 to date.
- Editor in Chief of Media Tadulako, Palu, Indonesia, 2014 to date.
- Producer / Reporter of Delta FM Radio in Makassar, Indonesia, 2003
- Reporter of SPFM Radio in Makassar, Indonesia 2001-2002.
SOCIAL & COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- Presenter at the National Population and family Planning Board Province of Central Sulawesi, Indonesia, For the topic “Characteristics and Patterns of Personal Communication and Challenges in The Millennial Era, November 2018
- Presenter at Personality Development Training for High School students, Palu, November 2016
- Community Involvement on the Revenue Improvement Strategy for Waste recycling business towards housewife groups in the Urban Village of Silae in Palu, June to November 2014
- PPIA-Indonesian students Association, University of South Australia, Coordinator of Media and Public Relations Division, 2009-2010.
- Member of ‘Identitas’ Student Press of Hasanuddin University, Indonesia, 2000-2001
RESEARCH, THESIS, & JOURNAL
- “The use of online media in Promoting Social Movement on Waste Problem”, Asian Journal of Environment, History and Heritage¸ Volume 2, Issue 2, December 2018
- “Democratisation and Decentralisation: a Reflection of Two Decades of Indonesia’s Local Autonomy, Journal of Al- Ulum¸Vomule 18 Number 1, June 2018
- “Optimization of Social Media for Business Development’ Tadulako University Research Grant, 2018
- “Facebook as a Medium of Communication Politics for Youth” paper precented at the “National Seminar of Media Politics and Youth”, Halu Oleo University, Indonesia, December 2017.
- “Internet Filtering and Its Implication”, Journal of ACADEMICA, Tadulako University, February 2012.
- “The Role of Citizen Journalism”, Journal of ACADEMICA, Tadulako University, October 2011.
- “The Role of Indigenous Community in Preventing Environmental Degradation: the Case of Kajang”, paper presented at the “International Symposium Challenges to Global Issues, Environmental Pollution and Degradation in Indonesia”, Tadulako University, Indonesia, September 17, 2011.
- “Social and Political Impact of Mass Media”, Journal of INSPIRASI, Tadulako University, Palu 2008.
- “Teenagers’ perception on pornographic content on TV : a case study of students of Senior High School (SMA 5) Palu, Research for DIKTI young researcher, 2006
- The Management of News Bulletin “Jelajah Metro” of Radio SPFM Makassar, Undergraduate Thesis, Hasanuddin University, 2002